- Prompt service and immediate policy issuance
- Enjoy protected savings through the Dynamic Protection Programme (DPP). please click here for more information
- Lifetime Takaful with a benefit term up to the age of 95 years.
- No medical examination required*
- Peace-of-mind with a basic Takaful benefit of up to AED 7.2 million
- open to anyone between age 18 to 60 years
- Flexible contribution payment starting from 7years
- Flexible payment frequency (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual)
- Appointment of up to four beneficiaries ( option to alter them throughout the term of the contract)
- Two benefits are offered on Optional benefits:
- Takaful Accidental Death Cover
- Takaful Accidental Death and Disability Cover
My Family - Takaful Protection Plan
Should the unthinkable happen, a protection plan that secures your life and safeguards your loved ones' future could be one of the most important things you do. And as your financial position could change it needs to be as flexible as it is valuable.
My Family – Takaful Protection Plan through ADCB provides you with assurance and protection with the added benefit of flexible contribution payments.
|Investment Strategies Net Asset Values|
As of 8th of March 2017
|ADCB Islamic Cash Strategy||AED 121.46|
|ADCB Islamic Equity Strategy||AED 105.26|
|DPP Investment Strategy||AED 92.18|
|Dynamic Protection Programme(DPP)||AED 100.43|
*Terms and Conditions Apply
** Subject to simple health declaration
The ADCB TouchPoints promise is simple. The more ADCB Islamic Banking products and services you use the more rewards you get.
For further information or to apply for your ADCB Islamic Takaful and Savings Regular or LumpSum Contributions Programme or My Family Takaful Protection Plan, please call our toll free number on 800 – 5626 or visit any one of the ADCB branches across the UAE.
Alternatively , contact your dedicated relationship manager.
All ADCB Islamic Banking products and services are approved by the Fatwa and Shari’ah Supervisory Board.
Pleaseclick hereto view the fatwa issued by the Shari’ah Supervisory Board authenticating compliance of product structure and validating the documentation.
Disclaimer: Islamic Insurance Products are made available to clients based on their need analysis and request. Islamic Insurance products are underwritten by respective insurance providers and issued subject to their terms and conditions. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) does not offer Islamic insurance advice, nor does it manage, underwrite or issue Islamic insurance policies. ADCB is not responsible for rejected applications or claims by any insurance company. Premiums received by ADCB for Islamic insurance plans are not bank deposits. This is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to purchase investment products. Investment products are not bank deposits and are not guaranteed by ADCB. They are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Please refer to ADCB Terms & Conditions for Investment Services.