- Enjoy prompt service and immediate certificate issuance
- Enjoy protected savings through the Dynamic Protection Programme (DPP). please click here for more information
- Currency of Programme – UAE Dirhams (AED) (only available for onshore clients residents of the UAE) or USD Dollars ($) – (only available for nonresident clients)
- Open to any one between age 18 and 60 years
- Minimum monthly contribution – as low as AED 1000 or $500
- Flexible period - from as minimum as 7 years ( To enjoy DPP a minimum contract tenor of 10 years should be selected)
- Frequency of contributions either monthly or annually - you decide
- No medical examination required **
- Access to two Shari'ah compliant investment strategies providing access to world class Shari’ah-compliant funds globally managed by reputed fund houses
- Increase or decrease your contributions whenever you want *
- Boost your savings anytime with additional LumpSum payments*
- Partial withdrawal allowed at any time before maturity *
- Deferral of contributions for up to 12 months
- First four Investment Strategy alterations (investment switches) free of charge
- Appointment up to four beneficiaries (option to alter them throughout the term of the programme)
- For further convenience, top up your Takaful cover in line with your needs through the Term Life Rider option (only available in AED currency)
• Additional Takaful benefits ( in case of death) up to AED 3.6 million
• Can be added within 30 days from the start date of the initial Takaful and savings programme for Regular Contributions Contract
• An alternative Shariah- complaint solution to conventional life insurance
• No cash values will be accumulated. Takaful donations to be paid for the opted cover where Takaful benefits will be paid to participants in beneficiaries case of death only apply.
Features and benefits for ADCB Islamic Takaful and Savings Programme - Regular Contributions
|Investment Strategies Net Asset Values|
As of 21th of November 2016
|ADCB Islamic Cash Strategy||AED 120.67|
|ADCB Islamic Equity Strategy||AED 100.79|
|DPP Investment Strategy||AED 90.74|
|Dynamic Protection Programme(DPP)||AED 100.43|
*Terms and Conditions Apply
** Subject to simple health declaration
The ADCB TouchPoints promise is simple. The more ADCB Islamic Banking products and services you use the more rewards you get.
For further information or to apply for your ADCB Islamic Takaful and Savings Regular or LumpSum Contributions Programme or My Family Takaful Protection Plan, please call our toll free number on 800 – 5626 or visit any one of the ADCB branches across the UAE.
Alternatively , contact your dedicated relationship manager.
All ADCB Islamic Banking products and services are approved by the Fatwa and Shari’ah Supervisory Board.
Pleaseclick hereto view the fatwa issued by the Shari’ah Supervisory Board authenticating compliance of product structure and validating the documentation.
Disclaimer: Islamic Insurance Products are made available to clients based on their need analysis and request. Islamic Insurance products are underwritten by respective insurance providers and issued subject to their terms and conditions. Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) does not offer Islamic insurance advice, nor does it manage, underwrite or issue Islamic insurance policies. ADCB is not responsible for rejected applications or claims by any insurance company. Premiums received by ADCB for Islamic insurance plans are not bank deposits. This is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer or solicitation to purchase investment products. Investment products are not bank deposits and are not guaranteed by ADCB. They are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Please refer to ADCB Terms & Conditions for Investment Services.