- Personal Loans
- ADCB Education Loan
- Smart Loan
- Car Loans
- Mortgage Services
- Excellency Mortgage Services
International Mortgage Services
Are your property ambitions global?
ADCB introduces financing for properties in England and Wales.
Turn your dream into reality with the purchase of a home in one of the world’s most vibrant property markets.
With ADCB, you have the following advantages:
Available for a number of purposes:
- Available for owner occupation, holiday homes or buy to let investment. You can buy a property or remortgage your existing property to potentially obtain a lower interest rate or release equity
Available to a wide range of clients:
- Available to salaried or self employed applicants who are UAE expatriate resident or UAE nationals.
Repayment period of up to 25 years – one of the best in the UAE:
- A longer repayment period may result in lower monthly payments allowing you to afford to buy the property of your dreams.
Mortgage amount of up to 70% of the property value:
- Get that perfect home now instead of waiting for your savings to grow.
Competitive interest rates* and flexible repayment options*:
- Interest rates starting from 3.99% and pay up to 10% off your mortgage loan each year without any penalty.
*Terms and conditions apply
TouchPoints Awarded on Loan Amount
- 200 TouchPoints will be earned for every AED 1,000 of loan amount.
Alternatively, visit one of our ADCB branches, or call our 24-hour Contact Centre on 800 2030 for more information.
*ADCB Consumer Mortgage Loans will be made available at the sole discretion of ADCB, subject to ADCB's terms and conditions and upon submission of documentation acceptable to ADCB.
*For assistance on existing Mortgage Loans, please contact :
Customercare.email@example.com or alternatively, please call +971 4 3684582
IMPORTANT : Please mention your customer ID and current contact number (mobile) in your email and/or voicemail.
Locations of our Mortgage Loans Service Desk:
Dubai- ADCB, Ettihad Branch, Emaar Business Park, Building number 2
Saturday to Thursday – 8:00 am to 4.00 pm