Loans and Overdraft
Delivering on our promise to develop products and services to suit your needs, we have designed flexible and attractive loan packages.
Overdraft Facility Overdrafts
ADCB Privilege Club members are eligible for overdraft facility of AED 20,000. Revolving Overdrafts ADCB offers a hassle free overdraft facility to help you take advantage of every opportunity as it comes without applying for a loan every time.
- Overdraft amount up to 3 times salary
- Attractive interest rates
Overdraft against Deposits An overdraft facility specially designed to offer you the liquidity without compromising the returns on your fixed deposits. Your fixed deposits continue to earn interest for you, while you avail finance against them.
- No Overdraft processing fees
- Borrow 90% of the deposit amount
- Pay interest only on the amount utilized
As an ADCB Privilege Club member Mortgage facilities from ADCB gives you the following advantages:
- Repayment period of up to 25 years - the best in the UAE meaning you pay less each month, so you can afford a bigger property
- Mortgage amount of up to 70% of the property value, so you can get your perfect home now instead of having to wait for your savings to grow
ADCB has also tied-up with selected reputable developers for added speed and efficiency with your mortgage processing.
Itís amazing how much of your interest costs you can cut with an ADCB Mortgage OverdraftThe ADCB Mortgage Overdraft is first of its kind in the UAEYou can also enjoy the following benefits:
- Interest levied only when you withdraw
- Withdraw money for any purpose - as and when needed
- Operate your overdraft account as your 'normal current account'
- Upto 65% finance available against your completed residential property
- Maximum tenure of 15 years
We've kept a keen eye on the market to offer you competitive flexible car loans that give you value beyond compare:
- Finance upto 80%
- Insurance Finance option*
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Tenure up to 60 months
Terms and Conditions:
*All Loans and Overdrafts are at the sole discretion of ADCB, subject to the ADCBís terms and conditions and upon submission of the documentation acceptable to ADCB.