- Hospitalization Cover Ė Protects the insured person for in-patient hospitalization expenses for a minimum 24 hours. These expenses include room, boarding and nursing charges as per policy conditions.
- Maximum age at entry Ė 60 years of age.
- The policy is renewable to maximum age of 75 years subject to companyís discretion.
- Surgeonís, Consultantís, Anesthetistís and Specialistís fees included.
- Cost of medicines and drugs.
- Emergency ambulance charges for transporting the insured patient to the hospital up to sum of INR 750 per hospitalization and overall limit of Rs. 1,500 per policy period.
- Pre-existing diseases are covered after 36 months from the commencement date of the policy.
- Pre-hospitalization up to 30 days prior to the date of admission and post hospitalization 7% of hospitalization expenses subject to a maximum of Rs. 5000.
- No medical examination required.
- Applicable only for Non Resident Indians.
- No outpatient cover.
- 30 days waiting period applicable.
- If the customer decides to return to India, he is eligible to renew the policy waiving 30 days waiting period, 1st year and first two yearsí exclusions but pre-existing conditions will start afresh.
Inpatient NRI Health Insurance
Be prepared for medical expenses back home
ADCB presents THE first-of-its-kind Health Insurance for NRIs
ADCB brings out yet another first for the Non Resident Indians Ė a comprehensive health insurance coverage for inpatient facilities across major hospitals in India, with a maximum insured sum of Rs. 500,000. Now, enjoy complete security and peace of mind whenever you travel back home.
The health insurance is applicable when:
- The policyholder travels to India.
- Family of policyholder stays in India.
- Family of policyholder traveling to India.
Special conditions with respect to Customers above 55 years of age and up to 60 years of age at entry:
- The coverage should be for the family as a whole and not for individuals.
- Any pre-existing diseases as declared in the proposal shall be excluded from the scope of the policy.
- The maximum sum insured that can be offered shall be restricted to Rs. 200,000 and will be subject to the following sub-limits
- Claims payable subject to a co-payment of 30% for all claims.
- Expenses for the treatment of any illness/disease/conditions which is pre-existing. This will be covered after 36 months
- Treatment of illness/disease/sickness contracted by the insured person during the first 30 days from the commencement date of the policy
- First two years exclusions:
- Hysterectomy for Menorrhagia or Fibromyoma
- Replacement surgery for knee and/or joint (other than caused by accident)
- Prolapse of intervertebral disc (other than caused by accident)
- Varicose veins and Varicose ulcers
- First Year Exclusions:
- Benign Prostate
- Fistula in anus
- Sinusitis and related disorders
- Congenital internal disease / defects
- Removal of gallstones and renal stone
- Naturopathy treatment
- Expenses which are purely diagnostic in nature with no positive existence of any disease
- Expenses incurred for non-allopathic treatment
- Treatment of external congenital disease/defects anomalies
- Expenses which are mainly cosmetic in nature