ADCB's Banking on Education is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers or users of adcb.com/bankingoneducation, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of ADCB. Neither ADCB nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. (In many instances, the content available through adcb.com/bankingoneducation represents the opinions and judgments of the respective user or information provider not under contract with ADCB. ADCB neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on adcb.com/bankingoneducation by any third party. Under no circumstances will ADCB be liable for any loss or damage caused by your use or reliance on information obtained through adcb.com/bankingoneducation. ADCB is not responsible for any actions or inaction on your part based on the information that is presented on adcb.com/bankingoneducation. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through adcb.com/bankingoneducation. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
- you expressly agree that use of adcb.com/bankingoneducation is at your sole risk. Neither ADCB, its parent, subsidiaries, its other affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that adcb.com/bankingoneducation will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of adcb.com/bankingoneducation, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through adcb.com/bankingoneducation.
- adcb.com/bankingoneducation, including, without limitation, any downloadable software, is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to these terms of service.
- neither ADCB, its parent, subsidiaries, its other affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors are liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
- in no event will ADCB, its parent, subsidiaries, its other affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing adcb.com/bankingoneducation or the adcb.com/bankingoneducation software, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use adcb.com/bankingoneducation..
- in addition to the terms set forth above neither, ADCB, its parent, subsidiaries, its other affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers, licensors, information providers or content partners be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information contained within adcb.com/bankingoneducation, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to you, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. Neither ADCB, its parent, subsidiaries, its other affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers, licensors, information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information.
- ADCB disclaims any and all liability of any kind for any unauthorized access to or use of your personally identifiable information. By accessing adcb.com/bankingoneducation, you acknowledge and agree to ADCB’s disclaimer of any such liability. If you do not agree, you should not access or use adcb.com/bankingoneducation.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ADCB, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of adcb.com/bankingoneducation by you or your Account
- Disclaimer Policy
Use of the Calculators by you is at your risk as to the accuracy or correctness of the conclusions or results derived there from. Determination of a conclusion or result by use of the Calculators will not be binding on ADCB. ADCB makes no representation as to the accuracy; completeness or reliability of any information contained on this Website or otherwise provided and hereby disclaims any liability with regard to the same. ADCB including its officers, employees, personnel or directors shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability of whatsoever nature, including any direct or indirect loss arising from the use of the Calculators or access of any information that may be displayed herein.
Potential customers should consider all risks carefully prior to choosing a financial product and should consult (as necessary) any independent financial advisers and legal, accounting, tax and other advisers in this respect.
Information set out on this Website has come from a variety of sources. ADCB does not provide any guarantee or warranty in respect of the accuracy, completeness or quality of the data and other information provided on the Website. Any views, statements or representations provided for on this Website do not necessarily reflect the opinion of ADCB.
This website may contain hyperlinks to third parties’ websites which have been produced and provided by third parties independent of ADCB. ADCB does not have any connection or influence on such websites and only references such websites to provide information on the location and content of such other websites. Providing the hyperlink by ADCB does not constitute a solicitation, authorisation, promotion or participation of ADCB with regard to these websites, their owners or the persons responsible for them. ADCB has not checked the information, software or products of such third party websites. Consequently, ADCB is and will not be liable for the content of such websites. ADCB is and will not be liable for any loss, claim, demand, and/or liability whatsoever which arises or may arise from the use of information provided by and/or contained in such websites.
- Links To Third Party Sites or Content
The presence of any hyperlinks does not mean that the adcb.com/bankingoneducation website is engaged in any marketing or advertising of the hyperlinked websites.
We are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or the continued availability or the existence of content, hyper links, or third party websites or pages linked to the Site or any Local Site. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and we are not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the licence agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
The Site may offer access to news services, market analysis, financial planning tools or other information provided by third parties on the Site or any Local Site. No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any information on the Site or any Local Site. We do not control, cannot guarantee, and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or even the continued availability or existence of such content.
- No Offer
Information or opinions provided by us or through a third party on the Site or by a Local Site should not be used for investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.
Any personal information provided by you to ADCB through this Web Site will be used for the purpose of providing and operating the products and services you have requested at this Web Site and for other related purposes which may include updating and enhancing ADCB's records, understanding your financial needs, conducting credit checks, reviewing credit worthiness and assisting other financial institutions to conduct credit checks, advising you of other products and services which may be of interest to you, for crime/fraud prevention and debt collection purposes, for purposes required by law or regulation, and to plan, conduct and monitor ADCB's business. The information collected from you by ADCB will be valuable in improving the design and marketing of our range of services and related products for customer use.
Other than to those individuals and entities listed below your details will not be revealed by ADCB to any external body, unless ADCB has your permission, or is under either a legal obligation or any other duty to do so. For the purposes detailed above, your information may be disclosed to:
- Other Branches or Companies in the ADCB Group (i.e. ADCB, its subsidiaries and affiliates);
- any regulatory, supervisory, governmental or quasi-governmental authority with jurisdiction over ADCB Group members;
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider, professional adviser or any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the ADCB Group;
- credit reference agencies and, in the event of default, debt collection agencies;
- any actual or potential participant or sub-participant in, assignee, nova tee or transferee of, any of the ADCB Group's rights and/or obligations in relation to you;
- any financial institution with which ADCB has or proposes to have dealings.
The above disclosures may require the transfer of your information to parties located in countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as your home country. However, ADCB will ensure that parties to whom your details are transferred treat your information securely and confidentially. ADCB also pledges its intention fully to meet any internationally recognized standards of personal data privacy protection and to comply with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We may transfer your information if it is necessary to perform our contract with you and by providing details to ADCB via this Web Site you are deemed to consent to any other transfers.
Information held about you is retained as long as the purpose for which the information was collected continues. The information is then destroyed unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect ADCB's interests. As a general rule, the maximum retention period is 5 years.
Any information that you provide on the Site may be forwarded, with your consent, to third party councilors and/or advisors, for the purposes of providing you further information, as per your requirements. No endorsement or approval of any third party councilors and/or advisors or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any information on the Site. You agree to engage with such councilors and/or advisors at your own risk and further agree that neither ADCB, its parents, subsidiaries, its other affiliates nor any of their representative employees or agents; guarantee, or take any responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or even the continued availability or existence of such councilors and/or advisors.